Special! Use coupon code 75ship for FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75+
Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Dog days of August getting you down? Here's a cool drink to keep you going!
2 1/2 cups black coffee — brew a little bit stronger than you would usually drink
2/3 cup milk
1 1/2 tbsp. dark brown sugar
5 tbsp. chocolate syrup
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
Cold and frozen is the name of the game with this drink!
- Brew the coffee and let it freeze solid.
- Once it is frozen, put the milk, chocolate syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon into a blender. Blend ingredients until well mixed. Place the blender into the freezer to chill. Do not let it freeze solid.
- Meanwhile, remove the frozen coffee and chip it into small slivers. An ice shaver does this really well.
- Take out the blender and add the shaved coffee to it. Blend the mixture until it is completely blended. You may have to help the blender out by stirring the top portion of the mix.
- Place blender back into freezer to chill some more.
Serves 2 large (drinking glass) servings, or 4 small (coffee mug) size servings.