Wholesale Coffee Information
To receive our wholesale information packet, please add this "product" to your cart, complete checkout, and we will respond as soon as possible to help with more info. In the meantime, please read on to learn more about our wholesale coffee program.
Located in Americus, Georgia, Cafe Campesino supplies coffee houses, natural foods markets, co-ops, restaurants, fund raising groups and other organizations all over the country with some of the best specialty-grade, gourmet coffee in the United States. All of our coffee is Fair Trade, organic, shade grown arabica.
- Friendly, Competent, Personal Service
- Great Roasted-to-Order Fair Trade, Organic, Shade Grown Coffee
- Prompt, Accurate Delivery
- Doing Business “by the Golden Rule”
- Phone: Toll-free at 888-532-4728; our business hours are Monday-Friday 8AM to 5:30PM EST.
- Fax: Orders can be faxed to 229-389-4814.
- Internet: Wholesale orders can be placed online 24/7 (Please call us to set up an online ordering account.)
Minimum Order: 20 pounds per order (not per type of coffee) is our recommended minimum wholesale order. We encourage small, regular orders to keep your inventory and the coffee you serve as fresh as possible.
Terms of Sale
Packaging & Grinding Information
Packaging: Our coffee is packaged in 12-ounce, 1-pound, 2-pound, and 5-pound bags. We offer 1) heat-sealed, foil-laminate bags with a one-way valve and 2) Kraft paper bags. Both carry the Café Campesino brand label. Our foil bags are barrier bags that seal out moisture, oxygen, and light, providing for extended shelf life. Our Kraft bags are natural paper bags recommended for customers who will be transferring the coffee to a different container for storage upon receipt of the delivery. Coffee that remains in Kraft bags has a one-week shelf life for maximum freshness. Many of our wholesale bulk customers also resell Café Campesino in our 1-lb bags. We will gladly roast and package any combination of 1, 2 and 5-lb bags.
Grinding: We encourage leaving coffee as whole bean until just prior to brewing. However, when this is not possible, we will pre-grind your coffee. A nominal grind fee will apply.
Resellers of Café Campesino coffee must provide Café Campesino with a copy of their current resale certificate.
Café Campesino will be happy to send you three free samples of our coffee, though we ask that you pay the cost of shipping, which is based on UPS’s published rates for standard ground service. Additional samples may be purchased at our wholesale price level.
Wholesale bulk orders generally ship within one business day. We currently ship orders using UPS standard ground service. Shipping charges are based on their published rates.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your coffee, please notify Café Campesino within three days of receiving your shipment to request a return authorization code.
Café Campesino provides marketing support in a variety of ways, including POS materials and special events and promotions support. Contact us at 888-532-4728 for more information.
- Payment by Credit Card: Many of our customers prefer to pay by credit card to streamline the bookkeeping associated with their purchases. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Check payments are accepted as well, though orders are held for release until payment is received, unless delivery is C.O.D.
- Credit-Net 15 Days: To establish a Net 15 credit account with us, we require a credit card guarantee. Our Net15 with Credit Guarantee form is included in our wholesale packet. Net 15 Day terms without a credit card guarantee require a completed credit application and may take up to 10 business days to process.