We do this by:
- Roasting and brewing fantastic organic, fair trade coffee;
- Building long-term friendships and direct business relationships with farmers and their communities;
- Getting more money into the hands of hard working coffee farmers;
- Working to help our Customers to succeed; and
- Building a community within and around our company - one smile, helping hand, and pat on the back at a time.
Our Core Values:
These values explicitly define our culture, influence our strategies, and inform our day to day actions. They frame all decisions and we evaluate our success based upon them.
- Be Fair (Fair Trade)
- Build Community
- Celebrate People
- Walk the Talk
- Do the Right Thing
- Smiling Customers
In January 2017, we became a Certified B Corporation, solidifying our commitment to our core values. As a B Corp, we measure the impact of our decisions on our key stakeholders- customers, farmers, employees and owners. To become a B Corp, we were evaluated on our stewardship of the environment, our treatment of employees, our relationships with suppliers and our processes for accountability and transparency. Through day-to-day operations, we work to make the world a better place, and like some 1,800 other B Corps worldwide, we believe business can be a force for positive social and environmental change. Learn more about why we became a B Corp.Next: Our Roast Styles