CHOOSE A SUB CATEGORY:
Fair Trade, Organic Wholesale Coffee
Located in Americus, Georgia, Cafe Campesino supplies coffee houses, natural foods markets, co-ops, restaurants, fundraising groups, and other organizations across the country with some of the best specialty-grade, gourmet coffee in the United States. All of our coffee is fair trade, organic, shade grown Arabica. We also offer a complete selection of coffee house beverage supplies, including syrups, smoothie and frappe bases, and certified compostable cups, making Cafe Campesino your one-stop shop for sustainable coffee house essentials.
Learn more about our wholesale program by calling us today at 888-532-4728. You can also fill out our Wholesale Inquiry Form and we will get back with you within one business day.
Our Commitment to You:
- Friendly, competent, personal service
- Great roasted-to-order fair trade, organic, shade grown coffee
- Prompt, accurate delivery
- Business “by the golden rule”
- Orders are shipped within one business day (orders placed before 9am ship the same day!)
- Rigorous quality control from crop to cup
Training and Learning Opportunities
- All fair trade, organic, shade grown coffees
- Diverse offering of single origins, blends, espressos, and decafs
- Natural water process decaffeinated coffees
- 100% specialty grade Arabica coffee
- "On-the-job" training for baristas at either of our two coffee houses
- Fair trade training, coffee education, and cupping
- Opportunities to join us on trading partner visits -- meet the farmers who grow your coffee!
Contact us today to get started!
- Coffee House Essentials: We also provide teas, syrups, sweeteners, cups, lids, stir sticks, and other items you need to keep your coffee house running smoothly.
- Equipment: Our team will help you get set up with the right equipment for your needs.
- Marketing: We can help support your marketing in a variety of ways, including POS materials, special events, and promotions support.