We do this by:
- Roasting and brewing fantastic organic, fair trade coffee;
- Building long-term friendships and direct business relationships with farmers and their communities;
- Getting more money into the hands of hard working coffee farmers;
- Working to help our Customers to succeed; and
- Building a community within and around our company - one smile, helping hand, and pat on the back at a time.
A world in which open, honest, fair, and direct relationships connect and positively impact producers and consumers and everyone in between.
Our Core Values
These values explicitly define our culture, influence our strategies, and inform our day to day actions. They frame all decisions and we evaluate our success based upon them.
- Be Fair (Fair Trade)
- Build Community
- Celebrate All People
- Walk the Talk
- Make Customers Smile
- Be Kind
- Work Hard
- Live & Work Sustainably
In January 2017, we became a Certified B Corporation, solidifying our commitment to our core values. As a B Corp, we measure the impact of our decisions on our key stakeholders- customers, farmers, employees and owners. To become a B Corp, we were evaluated on our stewardship of the environment, our treatment of employees, our relationships with suppliers and our processes for accountability and transparency. Through day-to-day operations, we work to make the world a better place, and like some 1,800 other B Corps worldwide, we believe business can be a force for positive social and environmental change. Learn more about why we became a B Corp.